My Journey

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My work out Music

Well, now that I am comfortable hiking on the trail to that large dune(I will have a photo some day, I promise I'm not making it up) I thought it might be time to strap on the Mp3 player and take it out for a spin up the hill. I was wondering what everyone listens to during their workout. Here is a list of my 22 songs to which I work out to:
  1. Getcha (Shania Twain)
  2. Let her cry (Hootie)
  3. How do you like me now (Toby Keith) **Volume increase**
  4. I got my game on (Trace Adkins)**one more notch**
  5. My Lovin (En Vogue)
  6. Don't get it twisted (Gwen Stefani)
  7. She's not just a pretty face (Shania Twain)
  8. 4 minutes (Madonna)
  9. Miss Independant (Kelly Clarkson)
  10. Piece of Me (Britney Spears)
  11. Last Name (Carrie Underwood)
  12. Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne)
  13. Hell Yeah (Montgomery Gentry)
  14. Hot Mama (Trace Adkins)
  15. My Prerogative (Britney Spears)
  16. Walk this way (Aerosmith)
  17. Wanted dead or alive (Bon Jovi)
  18. She's a hottie (Toby Keith)
  19. My Sacrifice (Creed)
  20. All the I got (Fergie)
  21. Fergalicious (Fergie)
  22. Clumsy (Fergie)

I have yet to have to workout going through the whole list, but maybe someday it will happen. It rained outside today so I wasn't able to make it to the dunes, but tomorrow sounds like a clear day!

Daily Affirmations:

  • I am a strong, beautiful women
  • I will drink 64oz of water to keep my body clean and healthy
  • I will keep challenging myself to do 1 more crunch, more 1 downward dog, 1 more plank etc...

1 comment:

BITR Country Girl said...

I'll be posting mine today. I've got a pretty long one that I put on shuffle to keep things interesting. I think I have something like 77 total songs on the new playlist.