My Journey

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yoga mama is back

I went to yoga last night and it felt so good. I haven't been to yoga in about 3 weeks, and I could tell that I was getting a bit rusty. We did quite a bit of standing poses (I haven't learned terminology yet). I held my balance pretty good, only tumbled over once. We also did one pose like the warrior, but she called it something different. I think the warrior is my favorite standing pose.

The good news, is because yoga has become so popular, they are now offering the class 3 times a week. I'm not sure if I could do 3 times a week, but I could most likely do 2 times a week. I'm just glad to be back doing it!

My daily affirmations:
  • I am a strong, beautiful women
  • I will strive to reach my weight loss goals and the other goals I have set for myself
  • I will concur my fear of rejection

1 comment:

Buffedstuff said...

good luck as you race towards your goals I wish you the best.