My Journey

Monday, May 12, 2008

Dune Walk?

I didn't get to take my dune walk with crazy Tag, it was a cold, rainy day. It was still cold today!
I did my power flex class tonight. Natalie did it with me, although she gets distracted easily. So she only did a little of it and was off doing something else.

After reading "the skinny bitch" blog, I love the idea of having daily affirmations. So, I hope you don't mind, but I decieded to copy it!

Today's Affirmation:
  • I am a strong, beautiful woman
  • I have gone down 1 more size since February
  • I will keep striving for my goal of a size 10!

Photobucket

I didn't drink enough water today, so tomorrow I need to hit it hard. I will probably be in the bathroom all afternoon! Tomorrow night is Yoga night!

1 comment:

BITR Country Girl said...

No copy away! I'm glad I could inspire someone else to try something new!