My Journey

Friday, May 2, 2008

FF

Photobucket
It's a sad day. My favorite Y instructor has taken another "day" job over in Detroit. I'm so bummed. She taught my stability ball class, I just loved her. And now I'm not sure if they are going to continue that class through the summer. :(

It's been a good fitness week, though. I tried a new class, flexible strength. Trust me, I needed all the strength I could muster. It was good though, I might continue it on through the summer.

Tonight, I splurged and ate chinese, and then went to Kilwins for ice cream. Ok, this is not an every Friday night indulgent, but it was so good.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm sorry your fave instructor is leaving..I hope they bring in someone new so you'll continue your classes! :)

Jen said...

You motivate me!! I need to exercise and do strength training! Great job :) Sorry to hear about your instructor :(