My Journey

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weight loss Wednesday

Photobucket

My daily affirmation for Wednesday:
  • I am a strong, beautiful woman
  • I am ready to loose these last few pounds
  • I'm not crazy for drinking 64oz of crystal light everyday
  • I will find time for a "work out" schedule for the summer months

It's been a little stressful here lately, so I haven't been able to really focus on much of anything. I think by doing the daily affirmations may help bring me back, and realize that I am so close to obtaining this goal of mine. It has been a long 2 years on this journey, so I am determined to get back to my self and focus. After all, just a few weeks until I have to wear that bikini!

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical today. I was surprised I lasted that long!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Hey Gretchen,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I just sent you an email in reply to yours. How do you like your elliptical? I'm thinking of purchasing one very soon!

Making Mommy Hot