My Journey

Friday, May 16, 2008

Fitness on Fridays

Photobucket

Daily Affirmations:

  • I am a strong, beautiful women
  • I will be proud of my body, not ashamed
  • I will live my life for today, not worry about tomorrow
Well to sum up my week, my diet wasn't exactly the best this week, however I did still do my workouts. Monday I did flexible strength, Tuesday I did the yoga and Wednesday I did the elliptical.
Today, the 3 of us went to the Y, Natalie had swim practice so Anthony and I went to the cardio strength center. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, along with about 10 minutes on the treadmill. Then Anthony and I went and lifted weights and did the nautalis machines. The machines are nice, but I can never remember what my weight limit for each machine is. So I have to keep readjusting the limit. URGH!
After we finish the weights, I took a stability ball and did 100 crunches. I was definitely tired now. We had about 20 minutes left before Natalie was done, so we decided to play a little racket ball. Neither of us is good at it, so we spent more time laughing at each other then playing!
My goal for next week is to do more elliptical work, and more crunches! I need the flatter tummy!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh I love the elliptical!!! Does that sound bad, aren't people supposed to hate it? LOL! Way to go on your weight loss so far, I'm impressed!