My Journey

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Photobucket
Definitely too much Yoga this week. However, I am really feeling the benefits. I feel stronger. I also feel like my butt should be a solid rock by now, but that is not the case!
This week, since the weather is nicer, I'd like to get outside more and walk the dog or something. I spend alot of time at our local Y, but now since the weather has broke, I'd like to take advantage of that. We live very close to Lake Michigan (2 miles) and would like to take advantage of walking the sand dunes. I'd like to see if my little dog could handle it too! I'll have to keep you posted on how that all works out! I'm sure she'd be up to it, but her small legs, I don't know.?? I'm figuring walking up the sand dune is equivalent to a yoga session! lol

No comments: