My Journey

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fitness Friday

Photobucket
To wrap up my week, I did 3 yoga classes and 2 kick box cardios. I am exhausted, so I'm taking the weekend off.
I'm feeling stronger these days, however I've had some struggles with desire to exercise. Somehow, I worked through it obviously, but I think since the weather is getting nicer, I'd love to walk the beach or dunes near my home. I want to see if my dog can keep up with me. On the flip side of this, the struggle to go is also because my seasonal allergies have arrived. I'm on 2 meds to keep symptoms at bay.
What will they be like if I'm outside? hmmm.
Well, I suppose on Sunday I will see if crazy Tag, is up for a dune walk!

2 comments:

Kalamazoo Mom of 2 said...

First - CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss to date - that is so awesome!
Second - thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting - I can't recall if I commented after your first drive-thru my site (I apologize if I did not).
3 yoga classes ina week - AND 2 cardio KB's? You're a woman posessed!!!!!
Keep up the terrific work and enjoy the dune walk on Sunday!

BITR Country Girl said...

Congrats on all the pounds lost! Don't worry too much about your little dog not being able to handle dune walks...We have a smaller dog too and she keeps up....Might help to ease him into it a little bit though.