My Journey

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Photobucket
Well, not much to report, still holding steady at 170 lbs. I went to a Kick box class yesterday morning, instead of my normal evenings and what a difference! I ran into my sis-in-law there and we did the class together. I really like that class better, it felt like more of a work out. She then talked me into staying for the next class which was a flexibility strength class. I thought this should be a piece of cake after what I just endured! HA! I thought I was pretty good getting the hang of yoga moves and stuff. OMG, that certainly was using all my strength. I was doing yoga moves, I never knew existed. But again, once I was done, I felt so much better.

Tonight, I just had a little time, so I ran into an exco-worker and I talked her into staying and doing the abs and more class. It's 30 minutes of pure crunches. When we were done, I thought she was going to tell me to take a hike, but she agreed to meet me tomorrow for stability ball. Yeah, I converted another one!

Anthony shot a turkey last night, we had grilled turkey. I thought is would taste gamy, but it was so good. It was very lean, no fat. That's my kind of dinner. We froze the rest of the bird for another lean meal! Thank you Anthony!

This is pretty much how I feel tonight!
Photobucket

No comments: