My Journey

Friday, April 11, 2008

Fitness Friday #1

Photobucket
This is my first Fitness Friday post. This was a strange week for me, because I didn't follow my normal routine, life got in the way. I did manage to make it to my kick box cardio on Monday, I tried a new class on Wednesday, abs and more (it was ugly) and last night I did the stability ball. I missed my yoga this week and I was really disappointed in that.

I had my normal diet this week. I had my kashi cereal for breakfast. I love kashi, it contains the highest amount of protein and fiber to keep you full until lunch. Lunch, however is a struggle, since I work in a medical clinic we have lunches brought in to us everyday, so I try to stay good. If its pizza, just one piece etc. Dinner, well that's been going OK, its mostly been on the run this week. If I cant get a "normal" dinner, I'll grab some yogurt with kashi granola for extra protein.

I don't feel like I've lost much pound wise. But I was applying lotion to my arms this morning and I noticed my skin has become more loose there. So the inches are melting, just not the pounds. So at least I can see some progress made for all the hard work this week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I guess I'm on a similar mission. Losing weight is such a pain to do! Congratulation on your losses.

Natalie said...

You're doing great! I need to start varying what I do like you and not just do the treadmill.