My Journey

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday

My day today started out as a lazy Sunday. Lazy Sundays in our house are sitting on the couch all day and watch movies. So needless to say I had a very slow start today. Once I did get moving, I decided to go workout at the Y. I did 25 minutes of cardio, and then some strength training.

I actually was jogging on the tread mill today. I had my heart rate up to 180. Honestly, I wanted to die. It was horrible. But once I was done, I was better. I then went to the evil stair master machine. We are not good friends. I feel like swearing at it the whole time I'm on it. I've worked myself up to 10 minutes on it, and then I really feel like dying. What am I killing myself for? A bikini this summer, that's what for!

Next I went to strength training weight machines. I did the crunch machine(for my muffin top) and I did the leg machine. I did 2 (10) reps of each, and I wanted to go back home for my lazy Sunday.

My diet today was pretty simple. I had my normal Kashi cereal this morning, for lunch I had 2 chicken tenders. The best was dinner tonight. Anthony caught a coho from Lake Michigan, and he grilled that tonight. I had some fish, cottage cheese and some peas. It was yummy.

It was very hard today not to have a lazy Sunday, but once I'm home from working out, I felt so much better.

No comments: