My Journey

Friday, April 18, 2008

Fitness Friday #2

Photobucket

This week, I was back into the routine. I missed my kick box on Monday, but I did do Billie Blanks workout at home. I am proud to say that I did keep up with him pretty good. I have the kick box cardio workout DVD, and it's different from what I'm used to, but I made it through!

A brand new session of Yoga started on Tuesday, with some new faces in the bunch. My instructor mostly focused on the breathing and holding the poses this time. I struggle with more of the balancing poses, but I have to say my downward dog is looking better! Progress, progress :)

The stability ball class was last night, and I just love this class. The instructor incorporates yoga/pilates along with the ball, so lots of stretching and strengthening the core! I felt so good last night when I got home. Relaxed.....

My weigh in on Wednesday was disappointing, but I have noticed a difference in my stomach and legs. I keep telling myself, I'm building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. On the bright side, I didn't gain any weight either!

No comments: