My Journey

Monday, April 21, 2008

Kick Box

I'm getting ready to go to the Y to attend my Kick Box Cardio class. Over the weekend, we went to the Y to workout, but I struggled very much from boredom. I can't do the treadmill for 20 minutes, I'm so bored with it. So both Saturday and Sunday I did 1o minutes treadmill, 5 minutes of that machine I think its the olypical? and 10 minutes stair master. I think I'm the only one in the cardio center moving from machine to machine. And I have to listen to Fergie when I work out.
I made it through, so I look forward to my week full of classes to take. Yoga tomorrow, YEAH!

2 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Fergie huh? I am also listening to timbaland, only a few of the songs, and Vampire Weekend. I love it! I have to blast it, and then I hear nothing to bother me till I get done. The kids know now.
I am not gettin as much loss as I wanted right now, but I know it's a work in progress, slowly is better than fast.
BTW, I have made it to the stage 2 of sparkpeople, not sure what that really means, but are you liking it?

Gretchen said...

I haven't done much with sparkpeople since I joined. Just not have had the time. So what is stage 2?