My Journey

Saturday, April 5, 2008

From Flab to Fab

Hello, I wanted to start a blog to mark my progress on my weight loss. I have been overweight my whole life. About 2 years ago, I made the choice to finally do something about it. I was tired of being the fat mom. Natalie's friends mom were all thin. I was missing out on many things with Natalie, all because I was too heavy. I needed to loose at least 100 lbs. This is what I looked like 2 years ago when my journey began.


Today, I am much more healthier and 80lbs thinner. I have more weight to loose, to meet my personal goal.
The diet that works for me is 1500 calories per day, 30 grams of fat, and 60 grams of protein. Also 64oz of fluid (32oz of water). I've joined the YMCA and have a cardio routine with yoga.
This is me today
......stayed tuned